Usually our grilled balsamic chicken is served with a veg & couscous, but this week we decided to change it up a little. We decided to add some bleu cheese & a balsamic tomato basil salad to a wrap to be a little different.
- Equal parts Balsamic vinegar & EVOO
- Splash of agave syrup
- Two gloves fresh garlic, finely chopped or minced
- Dried oregano
- Salt & pepper
Place chicken (I used three chicken breasts) in the marinade for at least 1 hour prior to baking/grilling, but can be up to 4 hours. Bake in oven at 350ºF for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked thoroughly. Dice chicken into bite size pieces.
- 3 grape tomatoes, chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 1/2 red onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped
- salt & pepper
- drizzle of EVOO
- 2-3 tbsp. (or more for taste) balsamic vinegar
Assemble wraps with chicken, salad & bleu cheese and enjoy!
|Chicken Wraps ready to be devoured!|