Saturday, February 26, 2011

Berry Berry Chocolate Smoothie

Weight Watchers has these smoothie mixes (or I should say had because I haven't been to WW in well over a year and a half) in chocolate and vanilla.  While cleaning out our pantry, my husband found a few smoothie packs (still before the expiration date!!).  A great addition to an on-the-go breakfast or a midday snack, this smoothie is absolutely delicious, low points and can satisfy a chocolate/sweet craving instantly!

One of my favorite things about smoothies is that you can change the recipe and have a completely different yet tasty treat!

  • 1 packet of WW Chocolate Smoothie Mix (or another powdered mix)
  • 1 cup of frozen berries - I used mixed berries, but whatever your favorite berry is load up the blender
  • 3/4 cup 1% milk
Toss all the ingredients in a blender and mix until all ingredients are well blended.  Pour into glass and enjoy!




No comments:

Post a Comment