Tuesday, February 22, 2011

AW Moment - Down a size!

The number on my scale has crept down over 15 pounds in the last 8 weeks.  A number that I haven't seen since before I was pregnant with my first daughter.  While this in itself is a very proud moment in my journey, I could now actually feel it in my clothes.  I knew I needed new jeans when the last hole on my belt wasn't tight enough and my pants still fell down.  I was growing quite tired of pulling my pants up every few minutes.  So while at Target one night, I stumbled upon new jeans.  I picked up a size smaller than my current jeans and I wasn't feeling terribly optimistic about them zipping up.  I tried them on and holy crap, they fit!!!!  What an awesome feeling!  Not only to be a size smaller and reach small goals, but to show that I can succeed at this!!

No comments:

Post a Comment