and was very happy with my decision, as was my husband.
Beef Fajita Burgers by Rachael Ray
- 1 1/3 pounds ground sirloin
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 to 3 tablespoons fresh picked thyme leaves, several sprigs
- Several drops hot sauce - I used Crystal
- 1 tablespoon grill seasoning (recommended: Montreal Steak Seasoning by McCormick)
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
I baked them in the toaster oven on 350ºF for about 25 minutes. These were cooked thoroughly and perhaps just a little too well done for my taste. But the beef was juicy and quite delicious. I topped them with a little bit of cheese & salsa (I love, love, love Wegman's Pineapple Salsa). Accompanied with baked seasoned fries, this was one deliciously unexpected meal!