Sunday, January 9, 2011

Set your goals high...



… and don’t stop until you get there. ~Bo Jackson

Through exercise & eating well, I am determined to get into shape by my 30th birthday. A bucket list of sorts, this blog will document my journey of setting and achieving goals and kicking the crap out of any obstacle that dares to get in my way.
After having my second child, I started taking Zumba & spinning classes and have fallen completely in love with both forms of exercise.  Just this past weekend, I began the Couch to 5k which is a 9 wk program designed for couch potatoes.  After reading many reviews of the program and how well it works, I decided I can and want to do it.  The other half of being healthy is food and do I love food! I admire the cooking blogs that a few of my friends have online so I figured this was a great way to encompass it all.  

You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream~C.S. Lewis
  • To run a 5k by the beginning of 2011.
  • To complete my first triatholon (sprint distance) by Summer 2011.
  • To become a spin instructor.
  • Lose at least 40lbs by May 31 (my 30th birthday).
A goal without a plan is just a wish. ~Larry Elder

I am a stay at home mother of two beautiful girls.  Our oldest is 2 1/2 and our second daughter is 5 months old.  Watching the two of them grow has been the most wonderful experience ever.  

No comments:

Post a Comment